About the Project
Web-portal “United International Medical Telecommunication Space” (UIMTS)
is an independent component of the international medical information infrastructure, which provides a delivery, analysis and medical data processing via individual access of clients, partners and collaborators to electronic web-services of the Portal.
Mission of the Project:
• to create the united data depository of international medical informational streams,
• to integrate technologically diverse interests and unite geographically distant members of the Project,
• to organize a collaboration of international medical community on different fields: assistance in selection of medical institution and medical personnel, getting a medical service, selling and buying of medical equipment, consumables, medicines, providing of consultations, online conferences, rising the level of medical personnel’s skill.
• to form the image of the
“Medical Relief” Fund
in the Internet, inform about its Programs and help attracting clients.
• to accumulate and systematize a derivable medical information, providing physicians an opportunity to participate in Programs, aligned on teams of clients, using the InfoBase, amassed about them (medical insurance Program and etc.),
• to provide the international medical community with a united protected regulated and twenty-four-hour access to the information.